Human Hair Extension: What You Need To Know
Human hair extensions are becoming more and more popular amongst women of all ages. They allow for not only instantly having longer hair, but also to enhance the volume beyond what would ever be possible for the individual. Some clients can double or even triple the thickness of their hair with great extensions. The secret to success is choosing the right human hair extension product for you and having it applied professionally.
Here are some of the most important things to know if considering hair extensions.
- Human hair extension products are by far the superior choice. Synthetic hair not only looks cheap and tacky; it can’t be styled or heated like your natural hair. Synthetic hair might cost a lot less, but you get what you pay for – and the better the product you use, the better result you will have. There is no point saving money if you get a substandard or disappointing result.
- Let the professionals take care of it. Whatever application method you choose (and we believe tape hair extension is by far the most versatile, cost effective, and healthiest for your head), by having a salon professional apply and style your human hair extensions, you are assured of a premium result which looks natural and stylish.
- Sleeping on a silk pillowcase will keep your extensions protected from dryness, tangling, and breakage.
- Be gentle with your extensions. Don’t style your hair into tight ponytails or braids if you have extensions in place. Always put your hair into a loose plait or bun for sleeping and swimming. Use a special extension brush. Keep roots and bonding tape oil and product free.
- Make sure your salon matches the texture and colour of your hair extensions with your natural hair.
- Make sure you choose an experienced, professional stylist who is expert in the application and maintenance of hair extensions.
Properly applied and maintained tape human hair extensions are a fantastic and long lasting, value-for-money product. Good extensions are undetectable. They can last for up to six months with regular salon maintenance. They are also the kindest, long lasting human hair extension product on your natural hair.